- Manuscripts for publication must be submitted in full paper electronically via EasyChair for ICADME2017. Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
- Manuscripts must be written in IOP format. Authors can choose either Microsoft Word template or LaTeX template.
- It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. IOP do not copy edit or reformat papers and will not send out author proofs prior to publication. Post-publication changes are not permitted, so please ensure that your paper has been checked for errors.
- Please be informed that by submitting your paper to the conference organizer, you, as author/representative of all the authors, grant a royalty free licence to IOP Publishing Limited (IOP) to use the copyright in the paper for the full term of copyright in all ways otherwise restricted by copyright, including the right to reproduce, distribute and communicate the article to the public under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) licence (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0) and to make any other use which IOP may choose world-wide, by all means, media and formats, whether known or unknown at the date of submission, to the conference organizer.
- All the submitted papers should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Papers submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Organizer believes that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
- Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
- Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”
- The process of blind review of all submitted papers will be done online by the experts in the areas of research of the papers. The reviewers’ comments and submission guidelines will be sent to the corresponding authors through email.
- The accepted paper will only be published in Journal of Physics: Conference Series if the registration fee is paid at least by one of the authors of that paper and the complete copyright transfer agreement is submitted.
- Once the payment and the full paper have been received, the ICADME2017 secretariat will complete the registration for that paper ID and inform the corresponding author of that paper. See you at the ICADME 2017 in Penang, Malaysia.